2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
now that i have gained your trust from my manifestation powers, i can assure you that i can accurately guess the mx1, mx2 and business exams.
- mx1 will be entirely on nets and financial math, so only study that
- mx2 will be entirely on geometry and matrices, so only study that
- business will have a heavy focus on 'interia' and 'research and development' dotpoints in the operations syllubus

and no, i am not trying to sabotage my competition

TankKuno

HSC
now that i have gained your trust from my manifestation powers, i can assure you that i can accurately guess the mx1, mx2 and business exams.
- mx1 will be entirely on nets and financial math, so only study that
- mx2 will be entirely on geometry and matrices, so only study that
- business will have a heavy focus on 'interia' and 'research and development' dotpoints in the operations syllubus

and no, i am not trying to sabotage my competition
POP OFF KING I DEF BELIEVE UR MANEFESTATION!!!!

im band 3 4u tho so no competition XD

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
nah guys rest ashored, i just edited that post from yesterday, i didnt actually guess it

graceluvsA's

HSC
bit of a redundant question but what do i do with all the scrap papers of english notes etc? should i recycle them all, get them all together for a bonfire, try save them for other people to read...?
If you're like me and you have a bunch of papers that were just past essays to different questions, burn them, but if they r notes from class or worksheets that r good maybe recycle them for cousins and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)