2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
lying to myself until i believe what i'm saying (or force myself to)...

i'm so excited for the adv maths hsc, it's gonna be awesome and the questions are gonna be so easy
i'm so excited for the adv maths hsc, it's gonna be awesome and the questions are gonna be so easy

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
lying to myself until i believe what i'm saying (or force myself to)...

wait i thought you're in year 11 😭 or did you accel adv math

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)