• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
teach me math 1141 cs 1521, cs 1531, math 1231/1241, comp 2521, math 1081pls thx
im doing 1141, 1081 exam next week. cs1511 assignment next week and the other courses.

by the end of the year i should've done most of ur courses, ur pre cracked for figuring out my schedule good job u stalker

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
i cant lie your cohort is based but not as fun as the previous cohorts. My cohort was too lit we would shoot up so much threads omg and that was the pre-jimmydeletingthreads era so like we would legit get 100+ page threads over the most stupidest shit. The HSC thread was garbage so thats points deducted but it was still cool we all chilled so not too bad of an end.

@vishnay's cohort was based tho. Thats legit most of the fun our 2021-2022 cohort had, 2022 was just a bore.

carrotsss

HSC
i cant lie your cohort is based but not as fun as the previous cohorts. My cohort was too lit we would shoot up so much threads omg and that was the pre-jimmydeletingthreads era so like we would legit get 100+ page threads over the most stupidest shit. The HSC thread was garbage so thats points deducted but it was still cool we all chilled so not too bad of an end.

@vishnay's cohort was based tho. Thats legit most of the fun our 2021-2022 cohort had, 2022 was just a bore.
Your cohort was boring af, 2021 was good though

hscgirl

HSC
will u guys actually go to the bos meetup if it happens this year, just curious

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
nah there should be a bos meetup like last year then we can all see what pathetic clowns we look like irl
nah i didnt go there. it'd be too wierd plus random ppl can know ur real identity. thats just my mentality but its great for other ppl. I just metup with every BOS ppl going to unsw this year bc its rlly hard to make friends quickly in uni bc its not like school where ur with the same ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)