2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

kkk579

hello
HSC
yk i got told by a med friend about this scenario:
this random med kid walked up to him and was like "wanna race a 4u paper?" bcz they got the same marks and then my friend beat him and now they have awk asf interactions
what uni is this

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
however i highly suggest u do meetup with ppl going to same uni and ideally same degree, rlly easy to pick up friends given your social skills aren't dogshit even if u don't know them that much.

my first meeting with @temporarylol was so awkward this guy legit walked past me and we were like bro is that u? no way u look so different?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
however i highly suggest u do meetup with ppl going to same uni and ideally same degree, rlly easy to pick up friends given your social skills aren't dogshit even if u don't know them that much.

my first meeting with @temporarylol was so awkward this guy legit walked past me and we were like bro is that u? no way u look so different?
@Lith_30 was acc based we just met up and chilled, this guy @temporarylol made me run around central for pizza faq this guy plus we got drenched

hscgirl

HSC

OMG I CAN IMAGINE THIS AWKWARDNESS SO WELL LMAOOO

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
It would be great to meet you guys if a BoS meetup were to happen this year. Might be overseas around that time this year but I'll definitely try my best to make it so that I can still come. Last year's BoS meetup was a lot of fun! :D
Imagine jimmy deleting threads that get derailed IRL. like one of us just trolls some random person on the street and jimmy just RKOs us like in WWE and like bans us from existence with his mod powers given by god for "derailing the meeting". Insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)