2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Children, this is an examplar on how to flex your ATAR after high school without indirectly doing so. He has evaded getting trolled by every uni student in existence, gratz.
No one knows who I am (hopefully) - I am un-doxxable

I do wish I did a math degree though instead of what I'm doing now

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I'm going to say a controversial thing in this thread. If u drink Boba u are a literal NPC, I have never seen anyone drink Boba without looking like a bot, like a filler character in anime. Boba is the type of name you'd find in a roblox scam like How much "Boba's do u want? Pls enter ur credit card details".
Source
- epsteins island

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
you must be saying this from experience
Aeonium I have nothing against u BUT u need to start drinking PRIME to be a sigma male, please BRO u have to I swear 🤓 I promise I'm not a bandwagon or a bot u got-- gotta drink PRIME 🤓 🤓 🤓

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
didn't town hall get flooded with logan paul/ksi fans when prime was launched? also isnt it expensive asf
They sell it for $10-20 in the city, it's a ripoff. But it tastes so good oh my

msrp was like $2-4 at woolworths if you could get it

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
worst bit of tate is the comment section - where its all people unironically agreeing with him
Nah bro ur just not on the GRINDSET. Hustler's university is so popping I'm in 10k debt right now and I don't want to piss of Daddy Tate so I'm still subscribed to his course even though my dad's in the hospital. Sorry dad I only needed you up to 18 now I'm ready for the real world :cool: :cool: Time to do some webcam business.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
rate unsw food if you've had it (like best areas pls)
So if you're mentally deficient, don't give a shit about money, or like me you'll go to BOOST juice in the middle campus section and SPEND 10 DOLLARS FOR FUCKING FUCKING WATERMELON JUICE WHO THE FUCK

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
So if you're mentally deficient, don't give a shit about money, or like me you'll go to BOOST juice in the middle campus section and SPEND 10 DOLLARS FOR FUCKING FUCKING WATERMELON JUICE WHO THE FUCK
hey but the mango juice/smoothie at boost is worf it

Lith_30

o_o
HSC
Uni Grad
man that place is always crowded, only good food in UNSW are the free sausage sizzles

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
The sushis decent coming from a guy who barely eats east asian cuisine i think i ate sushi once before lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)