2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

raspberriesandpears

HSC
god i never expected dr du booklets to have middle-aged-woman-in-2014 inspirational quotes i'm actually thrilled this is incredible news

fx82au

HSC
yea my old school before i transferred had 100 min periods. 3 classes a day.
we probably went to the same school. anyways the 100 min periods are the worst, its like having a double for each subject every day, and worst part is, since its basically a double, you only have that class once or twice a week.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
school starts tomorrow

Jos:)

HSC
we probably went to the same school. anyways the 100 min periods are the worst, its like having a double for each subject every day, and worst part is, since its basically a double, you only have that class once or twice a week.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
school starts tomorrow
bruh who r u ?

Jos:)

HSC
nah i mean like it wud be interesting to actually know who u r n if we went same school mb mb - worded it very wrong 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)