2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

HSCya1234567

HSC
unlucky. should've done Ext 1 english or maths by distance. Or just gone to a better school

i have a friend at another school doing maths x 2 by distance because her school doesn't offer it, its pretty annoying, she has to go to 4hr in person classes once every two weeks and all her classes are on zoom which is annoying if you want help with questions and she had to sit both the CSSA maths x 2 trial and the one the distance education centre offered,

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
i have a friend at another school doing maths x 2 by distance because her school doesn't offer it, its pretty annoying, she has to go to 4hr in person classes once every two weeks and all her classes are on zoom which is annoying if you want help with questions and she had to sit both the CSSA maths x 2 trial and the one the distance education centre offered,
That sounds painful, I feel like just teaching it to yourself would be better at that point lmao

jc7726

HSC
This is why you do a 5000 word essay instead (pro tip: just don't fricking do it its so pain I hate myself)
the hardest part would be actually finding something that is worth talking abt for 5000 freaking words

band6yesplease

HSC
Thats so dumbly organised by her school / distance org like surely she could've sat one paper :rolleyes:

HSCya1234567

HSC
Thats so dumbly organised by her school / distance org like surely she could've sat one paper :rolleyes:
Yeah i don't think the CSSA one counted, only the distance education one, but it didn't really matter because she is only ranked against the people at her school taking ext 2 (so auto rank 1) rather than the people from her class

jc7726

HSC
Yeah i don't think the CSSA one counted, only the distance education one, but it didn't really matter because she is only ranked against the people at her school taking ext 2 (so auto rank 1) rather than the people from her class
i heard that paper was absolutely disgustingly awful this year

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
i disagree, memorsing isn't the way to go.
if you really suck at English you should memorise, but it is really inefficient and often gives you a worse mark.
I memorise myself which i regret, idek if ill get a band 6 anymore after trials :(
definitely didn't give me a worse mark - you have to adapt your answer ot the question (which I did with the first and last sentence, and one in the middle mostly) - the content you use will mostly remain the same. I just found myself more confident ot get out 3 hours in two hours (our old paper 2) if I knew them word for word

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)