Summing the digits of 2024 yields:
2+0+2+4=8
Rotating 8 by 90˚ yields the infinity symbol
What is Gojo's Technique?
INFINITY
What does this mean?
Gojo is coming back in 2024

stop gatekeeping plz
if you can get rid of intellectual property/copyright as a concept within society i will

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Summing the digits of 2024 yields:
2+0+2+4=8
Rotating 8 by 90˚ yields the infinity symbol
What is Gojo's Technique?
INFINITY
What does this mean?
Gojo is coming back in 2024

stop gatekeeping plz
keep on dreaming, my glorious blue eyed king will not come back 💔

bananaa3

HSC
Quick question just for my general knowledge - How many of ya'll are tutored or used to do tutoring for during senior years?

Majority of the people in my cohort take tutoring (although many deny it) and I think it's the main reason they excel. Although I haven't done tutoring for any senior subjects, I was wondering how many people here, do tutoring and whether it helps...

Bonus Q - Do you tell your peers/friends/teachers about taking tutoring or 'hide' it?
i did online tutoring for a while but i don't think it really helped, i wish i could do some in person tutoring (idk i think it works better than online tutoring) and yeah i told my friends that i did online tutoring, i don't understand why some people try to hide it tho 😭

C_master

HSC
i did online tutoring for a while but i don't think it really helped, i wish i could do some in person tutoring (idk i think it works better than online tutoring) and yeah i told my friends that i did online tutoring, i don't understand why some people try to hide it tho 😭
Why can't you do in person?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
just questioning if i can skip the and just say bcz i'm too ceebs to write it all out

Cute-Duckie

HSC
currently
View attachment 42158View attachment 42159
the plan is to import the average mark from each individual sheet to the 'Analytics' sheet –> colour indicator if your average is meeting your goals or not as well as the other pages but this requires making custom scripts
this is most definitely not a good use of my time but it's fine it's motivation woops the reds are mismatched i hate selecting in colour palettes
woah this is so cool can you make like a blank copy and share it with eveyrone when you're done?? this seems super useful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)