2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
did two mod a body paras
found a moderately decent econ drive
tried a forbidden technique in mod c 💀
compiling all of the actually useful study advice i've received into a google doc

Chiprr

HSC
did two mod a body paras
compiling all of the actually useful study advice i've received into a google doc
Could you share the study advice doc or just post a couple of the points or something?

snow726

HSC
did two mod a body paras
curious - how are you finding these drives lol 😭
btw idk if im allowed to ask this

Last edited:

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
log books are like the easiest marks to get ever, i usually just add the date, what i did in that day and the third column just include links to websites you accessed for info or photos taken during your assesment like eg, equipment set up or something. just make sure to update it regularly. every week or so add in a personal reflection or something. heres an example, its kinda empty at the start because this is the start of the assesment, obviously as you go on add a lot more information than this.
hope it helps :))
View attachment 42488
hmm idk for mine i had to put a ton more info
@AsuTeksu if u want i can also show a sample of mine if bc if its worth half ur marks it might be similar to mine

Charlie Lu

HSC
He rizzed up all the girls in his school and they gave him drives. Valid method of farming resources. Unfortunately i go to a single sex school so I was unable to try this method. If ur a coed, no hurt in giving it a go imo. be mindful tho @Aeonium's rizz was vigorously trained and tested by nick eh 15 and kai cenat. It takes a long time to accumilate such abilities, so don't be disheartened if the attempts do not go as planned.
I had a stroke trying to read that. Am I seriously already getting old?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)