• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

sainzsgf

HSC
if anyone is really good at physics dm me bc i need help, this question is doing my head in

thankssss

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Oh shiiiiii. I just realised I turn 18 on Friday. In other words I get the rare opportunity of winning two loser awards within the span of a week 😍
oh that’s crazy bruh
wait how are u in y12 and not in the class of 2023 if u were born early 2006 lol
i have friends and know a few other people who are younger than u by ages but they’re in the same grade as me 💀

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
actually idk if anyone can beat anyone else in 'age' what am i yapping on abt. being a precocious young talent like @carrotsss is probably better than being a sad old man like me 😢

C_master

HSC
oh that’s crazy bruh
wait how are u in y12 and not in the class of 2023 if u were born early 2006 lol
i have friends and know a few other people who are younger than u by ages but they’re in the same grade as me 💀
prolly started school early by an year

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
oh that’s crazy bruh
cause i repeated kindergarten lol. i did a year at [a school] and then moved to a new school, but my parents thought it'd be good if i start with the new incoming year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)