• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
No tutoring. What about you?
I don't get any tutoring but a lot of people in my grade do. I don’t plan on getting tutoring at all for the duration of Year 12, but every now and then I wonder if self study will get help me achieve the academic goals I’m aiming for since my school is no help 😭

carrotsss

HSC
I don't get any tutoring but a lot of people in my grade do. I don’t plan on getting tutoring at all for the duration of Year 12, but every now and then I wonder if self study will get help me achieve the academic goals I’m aiming for since my school is no help 😭
self study is perfectly fine, there are so many resources around nowadays that you’ll never not have something to do

natsnapshoot

HSC
While I know many people who do tutoring in my year, tbh you can get just as far with self study (I don't do tutoring either).

souli

HSC
if anyone's alive, kinda curious, out of the 24'ers, how many of y'all get tutoring and for what subjects?
hi hi i'm alive.
i don't have tutoring for any of my subjects except maths advanced (bcs i literally struggle and fail so bad :tongue: my own fault tho tbh bcs i don't like sitting down and doing the questions)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)