2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

HSC
The HSC is not real I don’t actually believe I’m actually doing it it’s actually a myth. Idgaf if I got a timetable like it’s not real it’s just a huge lie that everyone hyped up it’s just a massive inside joke like it’s not real im gaslighting myself into thinking it’s real and that the next 6 months is 0 social life
is this what they call being "delulu for the soululu"?

Dumplins

HSC
Hey guys just got my first semester reports and I placed 21/31 in one of my classes with an assessment mark worth 30%. will this severely impact my Atar?

I have been first consistently for this class in year 11, this was the first exam of year 12 and I was just very unprepared, if I get high marks for the next assessments will it be okay?

juststudyinghere

HSC
What is everyones ranking for english? im not doing that great rn.................................................i hate that english gets counted no matter what :angryfire:

Chiprr

HSC
When does everyone finish content for hsc? My school finishes term 2 week 5 which has got me cramming so hard rn
I don't even understand how it's possible to do that for so many subjects. We're expecting to finish MX2 and maybe MX1 by the end of term (and english obviously), all maths subjects will be done by trials, and I'll probably have engineering studies done by week 8 of this term. Most subjects I think are expected to end 2 weeks after trials, but some kids at my school are going insane over chem since they're like WEEKS behind on content because of the teacher so half of them are scrambling for tutors now.

katiekms

HSC
how are you guys getting your reports now? i think we have to wait til the end of the term like every other year 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)