• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
hey!! :hug2: i love making new friends and talking with new people! i think the world is much more fun when spreading love around (i think i am the embodiment of cliche, just from that statement honestly!)

this made my night
bruh we have almost the same subjects wth

K2Trappy

HSC
Haha yes i was joking in response to the other person i also drink coffee frequently to keep me awake but im gonna wake up 15min before i gotta leave so i dont rlly have time to make coffee LOL

Also how did u find that exams in the morning affected ur marks? Did it make u more prone to silly mistakes?
All my math exams are usually in before school, low-key feel better cause otherwise u think about it all day and probably more likely to make silly mistakes due to nerves, cant be nervous when ur asleep🤷‍♂️

K2Trappy

HSC
I got my 4U paper back i did this whole recurrence question so beautifully but in like the second last line I had cos(2x) and then in the line under I randomly wrote cos^2(x) for no reason. Im just too cold at math

kkk579

hello
HSC
I got my 4U paper back i did this whole recurrence question so beautifully but in like the second last line I had cos(2x) and then in the line under I randomly wrote cos^2(x) for no reason. Im just too cold at math
real i get depressed for the next two weeks when shit like that happens

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
take me back to a time when there was a sense of relief after handing in an assignment...where has it gone tooo??? RAHHHHH :newburn:
question, how do you like e+e and sac? i always wanted to do e+e but it didn’t run, and i’ve only become interested in sac recently. are they interesting or hard? what do you do in them?

as.merd

HSC
question, how do you like e+e and sac? i always wanted to do e+e but it didn’t run, and i’ve only become interested in sac recently. are they interesting or hard? what do you do in them?
sac is super interestinggg, esp. in year 12 you get to learn more about the sociological stuff (there's less in prelims) and theres a few case studies but its pretty interesting imo. Only downside ig is the PIP take sup al, and sac gets super content heavy (exam is only 2hrs though so worth it😻)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
There are some Hongkongese exchange students at my school atm. One was sitting near me in class, so we tried to get him to solve some of the hardest math questions we could find. He shrugged after seeing them. We then gave him some easier questions but still couldn't make any moves. We then gave him some yr 8 questions but he stared at them blankly. We then realised he could barely speak English. Oops.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
There are some Hongkongese exchange students at my school atm. One was sitting near me in class, so we tried to get him to solve some of the hardest math questions we could find. He shrugged after seeing them. We then gave him some easier questions but still couldn't make any moves. We then gave him some yr 8 questions but he stared at them blankly. We then realised he could barely speak English. Oops.
bruh
your school gets exchange students???

jonolad69

HSC
knox grammar and racism

wow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)