2024 HSC Chat (17 Viewers)

nez222

HSC
anyone doing economics i have like no idea how to structure an eco essay. i swear im cooked do you like answer with events/trends like COVID, GFC, mining boom etc. i know like the content but cant properly structure an essay for my LIFE! :chainsaw2:

weeze

HSC
do you guys think i can learn a whole term of modern history content in one night? my exam is 9am tmr and i cant remember anything about russia and the soviet union i think i was asleep the entire course tbh

sainzsgf

HSC
do you guys think i can learn a whole term of modern history content in one night? my exam is 9am tmr and i cant remember anything about russia and the soviet union i think i was asleep the entire course tbh
i learnt the whole prelim business syllabus in a day and managed to get like an 80 youll be fine

HSC
anyone doing economics i have like no idea how to structure an eco essay. i swear im cooked do you like answer with events/trends like COVID, GFC, mining boom etc. i know like the content but cant properly structure an essay for my LIFE! :chainsaw2:
personally what i like to do is to introduce the theory, then be like "this was recently observed/an example of this is... *insert real life example* OR try to integrate the theory w a real life example (i feel like you can only do this w some topics tho like protection and BoP)

so for example, the first approach would be like "an depreciation will generally increase the international competitiveness of Australian goods, as *insert theory*... This was observed during 2019 *talk about the real life example*

and the second approach would be like: The EU’s Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) accounts for 40% of the EU budget. The CAP sets a price floor for agricultural products and also subsidises them, hence ensuring financial stability for its financial workers and protecting domestic employment levels within the EU. However, these price floors & subsidies lead to an oversupply of EU agricultural goods within the global economy, which decreases the world price of agricultural commodities.

nez222

HSC
personally what i like to do is to introduce the theory, then be like "this was recently observed/an example of this is... *insert real life example* OR try to integrate the theory w a real life example (i feel like you can only do this w some topics tho like protection and BoP)

so for example, the first approach would be like "an depreciation will generally increase the international competitiveness of Australian goods, as *insert theory*... This was observed during 2019 *talk about the real life example*

and the second approach would be like: The EU’s Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) accounts for 40% of the EU budget. The CAP sets a price floor for agricultural products and also subsidises them, hence ensuring financial stability for its financial workers and protecting domestic employment levels within the EU. However, these price floors & subsidies lead to an oversupply of EU agricultural goods within the global economy, which decreases the world price of agricultural commodities.
thank youuuu this is very helpful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)