2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
I use builders headphones bc earplugs mean I can hear my breathing and my heartbeat and that stresses me out.

do you get rest breaks as well? i get those, but they wouldn't allow me to get extra time bc I can read/write too well which is annoying bc I need extra time for maths
i also get rest breaks

spiderfan44

HSC
how did you qualify for extra time - as in like what did you send to them/ show nesa? nesa is so annoying about extra time i have legit never finished an exam and they still won't give me extra time
nesa has declined my extra time as well so my school is appealing. im also in the same situation where my school suspects they are declining because i do well

hihglightermmmm

HSC
fr why would they do that

and then religion on Thursday too it sucks
Yeah need some advice desperate - if moderns on Wednesday right after english paper 1 and 2, and although i've gotten moderately strong marks in the course I havent prepared at all for it what should i be doing now. Our modern trials are worth only 30% so ive kind of neglected it, since i barely have any time what study should i prioritise doing for the exam

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
Yeah need some advice desperate - if moderns on Wednesday right after english paper 1 and 2, and although i've gotten moderately strong marks in the course I havent prepared at all for it what should i be doing now. Our modern trials are worth only 30% so ive kind of neglected it, since i barely have any time what study should i prioritise doing for the exam
just knowing pure facts, if u arent too bad at the subject, just knowing straight facts and not doing any practice etc could be just fine

DoubleTrj

HSC
anyone have very summarised SOR notes? religion and peace is the biggest pisstake they should j get rid of it

zepplu

HSC
have you made summary notes for modern? if not that should be your main priority rn but i would suggest studying for english since its on monday

hihglightermmmm

HSC
have you made summary notes for modern? if not that should be your main priority rn but i would suggest studying for english since its on monday
Yeah ofc i have notes on every topic but havent done a single practice question and semi don't remember everything in full depth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 4)