2024 HSC Chat (31 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
my teacher ended up putting shit on my food tech paper that WASNT IN THE FUCKING ASSESSMENT NOTIFICATION and that she told me we wouldnt cover. HATE!

spiderfan44

HSC
my teacher ended up putting shit on my food tech paper that WASNT IN THE FUCKING ASSESSMENT NOTIFICATION and that she told me we wouldnt cover. HATE!
im so fucking annoyed because i know im going to get full marks for everything i studied. but i am going to fucking fail at those questions because THEY WERENT ON THE FUCKING ASSESMENT NOTIFICATION SO WHY WOULD I STUDY FOR THEM

bruhmoment.

HSC
predictions for the hardest question on catholic advanced tmoz? I reckon its probs gonna be either trig or applications of diff, idk. Either tomorrow's paper will be much easier as compared to 2023 or same level.

spiderfan44

HSC
im very timid irl, but this shit has just pissed me off a ton so im just welling into the void to deal with it rn lol
im not going to say anything, unless my rank drops. id prob let it slide for a different subject but the scaling for food tech is very very terrible so if i drop rank to 2nd its going to fuck with my atar. even if its for one assessment i dont want it messing with that due to my teacher breaking school policies

spiderfan44

HSC
im not going to say anything, unless my rank drops. id prob let it slide for a different subject but the scaling for food tech is very very terrible so if i drop rank to 2nd its going to fuck with my atar. even if its for one assessment i dont want it messing with that due to my teacher breaking school policies
i believe if the correct content was covered i would get around 96% since yr 11 prelims i got 98%. with this though i think ill drop to 90%. 90% is really good for most subjects but in food tech a 90 scales to 70

vajayjay

HSC
On the same boat don't worry I hope they make it a bit easier maybe last year they had complaints I hope they did
The standard math teacher said that the standard test is hard this year. I can't imagine why they'd make standard tough, but not ours idk.

vajayjay

HSC
chem business and bio will kill me

do u reckon chem and bio will be difficult compared to the other subjects?
I heard from someone that I'm mutuals with, that the CSSA bio is a LOT of application, and a lot less straight knowledge of content - idk if thats hard or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)