• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (15 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
Hey Everyone! Just remember that Jesus died for our sins, offering us a chance to be reconciled with God and start anew. It’s a powerful gift of love and grace, but it also comes with a call to action.

Repentance is key. It’s not just about feeling regret; it’s about making a genuine change and turning away from the things that pull us away from God. If we ignore this call and continue down a path of sin, we risk separating ourselves from the eternal life He offers which is referred to as hell.

Despite how far we’ve strayed, God's mercy is boundless and he is ready to welcome us back. So, let’s take this opportunity to reflect, repent, and turn our lives around. Embrace the grace that Jesus offers and walk in His light.

Also let’s not forget that our faith is the foundation of everything. In a world that often tries to distract us with temporary pleasures and material gains, our faith in God should remain our top priority. It’s through our faith that we find true purpose, strength in difficult times, and the assurance of God’s promises. When we keep our faith at the centre of our lives, everything else falls into place according to His will. Let’s commit today to making our faith the most important thing in our lives, trusting that God will guide us on the right path.
and people were cutting their wrists for justin bieber in 2013 bcuz he was smoking pot. jesus being emo is his own problem not mine. i aint doing shit for god unless he sends me a 20$ to my bank acc

jonolad69

HSC
still he got state ranks in high scaling subjects, so that's at least better than Janek D.
he's in year 12. he has no state ranks mengyu, you fraud. Janek D is also a fraud, anyone get a state rank in a stupid language that literally 20 people in the whole state do.

also getting a state rank in ex2 is piss easy, a high mark in ex2 is not impressive whatsoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)