• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
does anybody have tips for the crime section of legal studies or can lead me to a forum with advice? how many paragraphs would you recommend memorising etc and maybe predictions for this year hsc? the section really confuses me and for my trials we knew the question for the crime section (because we had just started the topic) so I had paragraphs prepared but im starting to get really nervous that i will be underprepared and my memorised paragraphs wont be appropriate for the crime section in the real thing since i havent done it properly before... someone please help...

enchantedivory27

HSC
does anybody have tips for the crime section of legal studies or can lead me to a forum with advice? how many paragraphs would you recommend memorising etc and maybe predictions for this year hsc? the section really confuses me and for my trials we knew the question for the crime section (because we had just started the topic) so I had paragraphs prepared but im starting to get really nervous that i will be underprepared and my memorised paragraphs wont be appropriate for the crime section in the real thing since i havent done it properly before... someone please help...
crime is hard cos its the biggest content area but there is ways around it. paragraphs i'd say 3 small or 2 big ones, so like 1 exam booklet is good. doing a matrix is great, i can send u one, just goes over the different Themes and Challenges and what u can write for each, eg its usually good to have bail, police powers and like a sentencing one cos they go with a lot. i would hate them if they gave us a very niche question like on role of juries or international crime, but thats so mean they shouldnt. so most questions are from the T and C and having judgement language is very important too

jonolad69

Banned
HSC
crime is hard cos its the biggest content area but there is ways around it. paragraphs i'd say 3 small or 2 big ones, so like 1 exam booklet is good. doing a matrix is great, i can send u one, just goes over the different Themes and Challenges and what u can write for each, eg its usually good to have bail, police powers and like a sentencing one cos they go with a lot. i would hate them if they gave us a very niche question like on role of juries or international crime, but thats so mean they shouldnt. so most questions are from the T and C and having judgement language is very important too
may i have the matrix please

seraphiicx

HSC
hey guys i got early entry for social work at acu but im wondering whilst im there if im gonna be able to transfer courses eventually to psychology same campus? i need to know thank you

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
is incline plane stuff ever taught in the Cambridge mx2 textbook? every time I get a question on it I'm like where tf did we learn this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)