• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

flyawaykay

HSC
last year for math there were a few tutoring companies that released the answers the day of, but if i remember right the official answers came out the next day

yujin hwang

HSC
OMG. Guys good luck for your external exams in like 10 days. My friends in year 11 and she's accelerating one of her subjects and I feel so nervous for her ngl. Bruh you guys must be so done lol after this year and studying for it, ( keep pushing tho ).

StudyNotesTips

HSC
im set for mod c.. thats it
3. Create a Routine
  • Consistency builds discipline. Setting specific times to work on tasks can make them feel more like habits than chores, reducing procrastination.
4. Visualize the End Goal
  • Picture yourself succeeding or completing the task. Visualizing the finish line can make the journey feel more achievable and rewarding.
5. Ask for Help
  • Don't be afraid to seek advice or support. Sometimes a different perspective or a bit of encouragement can make a big difference.
6. Set Realistic Expectations
  • Understand that setbacks and struggles are part of the process. Be kind to yourself when things don’t go perfectly and adjust your approach if needed.
7. Rest, Don’t Quit
  • Taking breaks when you're feeling overwhelmed is healthy. Rest to recharge, but don't quit altogether. Coming back with a fresh mind can make the challenge seem smaller.

C_master

HSC
3. Create a Routine
  • Consistency builds discipline. Setting specific times to work on tasks can make them feel more like habits than chores, reducing procrastination.
  • Picture yourself succeeding or completing the task. Visualizing the finish line can make the journey feel more achievable and rewarding.
5. Ask for Help
  • Don't be afraid to seek advice or support. Sometimes a different perspective or a bit of encouragement can make a big difference.
  • Understand that setbacks and struggles are part of the process. Be kind to yourself when things don’t go perfectly and adjust your approach if needed.
7. Rest, Don’t Quit
  • Taking breaks when you're feeling overwhelmed is healthy. Rest to recharge, but don't quit altogether. Coming back with a fresh mind can make the challenge seem smaller.
gpt

hscccc

HSC
3. Create a Routine
5. Ask for Help
7. Rest, Don’t Quit
8. get off this website

StudyNotesTips

HSC
Using tools like ChatGPT helps me enhance my understanding and explore new ideas. It's a resource I find valuable, just like any other tool or reference. We all have different ways of learning and growing!

sanarysurmer

HSC
why couldn't I be a nepo baby like Kim Kardashians child or beyonce's its not fair I am not built for the hsc. :(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)