• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (13 Viewers)

Legendary16

HSC
the one ive memorised ive used for a 20 mark in trials, 20 in ext and a 10 internally lol! Its around 800 words? I can add more on the day depending on the stim for a 20 to get it to 1k. Its too long for a 10 but this story is literally my child and theres not much I can take out of it sooo. I can write it in 25 mins tho so I should have enough time if theres a justification
800 in 25 is cooked. Bruh I can only do 500 in 20...Though I can really relate to the story being your child, I'm also quite proud of how my story ended up.

appleali

HSC
do you guys think they are gonna put an extract q for common mod? theyve never done that before so they might

sainzsgf

HSC
do you guys think they are gonna put an extract q for common mod? theyve never done that before so they might
they would need to find an extract that fits a question for basically every text and for both standard and advanced, i doubt it but i may be proved very wrong so lol

appleali

HSC
they would need to find an extract that fits a question for basically every text and for both standard and advanced, i doubt it but i may be proved very wrong so lol
i mean they could split it into many questions like they do with the other modules and have an extract for each text
although i do think its unlikely since its common to standard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 5)