• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (28 Viewers)

TheLastHope

HSC
In Mod B, if they ask for a specific poem question, do they have to give an extract from it, or could they just say the poem to refer to in the question, but then ur expected to know quotes off by heart from it, cause that would fuck us over?

ihatehsc24

HSC
In Mod B, if they ask for a specific poem question, do they have to give an extract from it, or could they just say the poem to refer to in the question, but then ur expected to know quotes off by heart from it, cause that would fuck us over?
Most likely extract, I really hope it's a general question and not specific to a poem

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
i dont have the questions but i do have what I wrote plus the markers feedback and my marks for reading tasks, would you lot want those too? for some reason my school didn't give the question and extract booklets back to us

appleali

HSC
i dont have the questions but i do have what I wrote plus the markers feedback and my marks for reading tasks, would you lot want those too? for some reason my school didn't give the question and extract booklets back to us
dear mrs potatofrog
i would appreciate it eternally if you sent me the cssa paper for english as well as all the other stuff for it like markers report
thank you potato
regards

bellysmelly

HSC
maybe just post it on ur notes and resources tab so u don't have to send it separately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 18)