• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (136 Viewers)

person3024

HSC
Once I'm done with english its like I finished the hsc bro, nothing is a messed up as this shitty subject and the mindless stress it gives you
im kinda excited to just be able to focus on everything else, the rest of my subjects aren't essay based so im so happy

Solarised

HSC
im kinda excited to just be able to focus on everything else, the rest of my subjects aren't essay based so im so happy
Naa like its the fact that people are fear mongering that's pissing me off. Forced discursive, forced persuasive, its getting to my head ngl

e8zks

HSC
if you guys had to pick between a finance or hr essay what would you be more inclined to write (during hsc setting) im curious to see what most people would choose
um probably hr, just cause I haven't studied, and the hr content u can just yap about.

hscccc

HSC
Naa like its the fact that people are fear mongering that's pissing me off. Forced discursive, forced persuasive, its getting to my head ngl
yeah fr they do this every year, everyone gets super worked up over the discursive, its not gonna happen guys they dont want half the state to bomb the exam

sainzsgf

HSC
HR is actually the most disgusting thing ever. i dont mind HR processes, but HR influences and strategies (besides like training) make me want to injure those around me
literally same but i had to write one for trials anyway bc the other option was so stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 82, Guests: 54)