• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (143 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
To my dear Kenneth Carson, Oh, my glorious king, how I am in awe of your musical brilliance! I am writing to express my profound gratitude and admiration for your music, which has had a transformative impact on my life. From the moment I first listened to your music, I was a drunken father of 6 with no wife failing me to pay rent and child support. Captivated by the depth of your lyrics, the richness of your melodies, and the authenticity of your sound. Your songs have a way of resonating deeply with listeners, and for me, it was a life-changing experience. The first time I heard your music, it felt as though you were speaking directly to my soul, providing comfort and inspiration during a challenging time.

TheLastHope

HSC
To my dear Kenneth Carson, Oh, my glorious king, how I am in awe of your musical brilliance! I am writing to express my profound gratitude and admiration for your music, which has had a transformative impact on my life. From the moment I first listened to your music, I was a drunken father of 6 with no wife failing me to pay rent and child support. Captivated by the depth of your lyrics, the richness of your melodies, and the authenticity of your sound. Your songs have a way of resonating deeply with listeners, and for me, it was a life-changing experience. The first time I heard your music, it felt as though you were speaking directly to my soul, providing comfort and inspiration during a challenging time.
mf finished school 3yrs ago 💀 💀 💀 Time to move on unc

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
Stop writing these useless paragraphs and let these wild class of 2024 be

aqwerty13402

HSC
just a reminder that nesa can ask u to talk about mod a, b, or common mod texts in the reflection, so prep dot points for one of those texts jic

HSC
N/A
i still love u jonathan dwight jones...
Oh-ooh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-ooh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-ooh-whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
You know you love me (yo), I know you care (uh-huh)
Just shout whenever (yo), and I'll be there (uh-huh)
You are my love (yo), you are my heart (uh-huh)
And we will never, ever, ever be apart (yo, uh-huh)
Are we an item? (Yo) girl, quit playin' (uh-huh)
"We're just friends" (yo), what are you sayin'? (Uh-huh)
Said, "There's another" (yo), and looked right in my eyes (uh-huh)
My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like (yo, uh-huh)
"Baby, baby, baby, oh"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, no"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, oh"
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
"Baby, baby, baby, oh"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, no"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, oh"
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 83, Guests: 60)