• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (108 Viewers)

Rednalik

HSC
How much study has everyone realistically been doing these past few days? I'm barely getting more than 3-4 of actual focused study without taking breaks or getting distracted. Distracted right now lol

sanarysurmer

HSC
How much study has everyone realistically been doing these past few days? I'm barely getting more than 3-4 of actual focused study without taking breaks or getting distracted. Distracted right now lol
dont bash yourself over it... its been a really long year and everyone is feeling this way trust me!! ive been in the same boat and all my friends too. Just go easy on yourself and try to maybe switch up your work environment elsewhere, study with a whiteboard or do your memorisation on a treadmill or while you walk. and remember to take care of your health

zepplu

HSC
doesnt matter how many hours of study you do as long as its effective, i know people who study 8-10 hours a day and still cant get above a band 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 87, Guests: 21)