• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (134 Viewers)

TheLastHope

HSC
In short answer, If you were asked a comparison questions on two texts from the stimulus, can you reuse the same evidence in that, that you may have used in previous questions that were only asking about one of the texts

sainzsgf

HSC
In short answer, If you were asked a comparison questions on two texts from the stimulus, can you reuse the same evidence in that, that you may have used in previous questions that were only asking about one of the texts
i reused evidence in my trial for a compare and got 6/6 who cares just elaborate on it more

spiderfan44

HSC
how are you guys going to deal with the anxiety on the day? for past 10 minutes ive being struggling to breathe and idk how im going to be when im actually doing the hsc.

spiderfan44

HSC
i get rest breaks for anxiety but i know those rest breaks will take me out of writing and that im just going to stay all jittery throughout the exam

rosieohposie

HSC
current memory of the day is my math teacher telling me i could get a band 5/6 in math if i tried hard enough and me ending up with a band 3 in that course and me having to break that news to him (i have early entry i'll be fine)

radagastthebrown

HSC
just remember that you've pretty much already sat the hsc, you're more prepared than you think
Better yet, a harder version of the HSC, one where we were all less prepared, had never done it before, and had less time to study/consolidate. (Yes, I'm talking about trials)

jackshlz

HSC
do you guys think i can get over 69 atar with these internal ranks??? 😔
Physics: 1st
DT: 1st
Math Ext 1: 1st
Chemistry: 2nd
Math Adv: 3rd
English Std: 3rd

weeze

HSC
how do your rankings look
guessing how many ppl are in each subject cohort cause i forgot & my school is ranked 80-90
eng adv: 28/94
biology: 14/39
modern: 6/54
business: 9/47
legal: 9/43

i got over 80% in all my trial exams but i got REALLY lucky on a lot of the questions so im really preparing for the worst since the UTS early entry offer has also made me really cocky like im doing the bare minimum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 90, Guests: 44)