• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (77 Viewers)

rosieohposie

HSC
are u ready for round 2 of hsc? :(

doing this twice has got to leave u depleted. ur gonna have a godly break after this lol
it's rough but also only having to study for 3 subjects is helping a bunch with it. will admit it's weird seeing everyone panic over their english papers when that was me a year ago though (you all got this btw!!!)

redisdead

HSC
Compressed is where you do year 11 and 12 in the one year right? And pathways is different? A bunch of teachers tried to convince me to do pathways which would mean after year 11 I split my hsc over 2 years, super thankful I didn't bc I wouldn't be able to survive another whole year

rosieohposie

HSC
Compressed is where you do year 11 and 12 in the one year right? And pathways is different? A bunch of teachers tried to convince me to do pathways which would mean after year 11 I split my hsc over 2 years, super thankful I didn't bc I wouldn't be able to survive another whole year
yep, that's compressed :) and generally it is 3 subjects per year like i'm doing. i think pathways is a completely different thing but i'd have no clue, i think there are a few people at my school doing something similar where they are doing 2 subjects a year over 3 years (i nearly did that too but i'm so glad i didnt)

redisdead

HSC
yep, that's compressed :) and generally it is 3 subjects per year like i'm doing. i think pathways is a completely different thing but i'd have no clue, i think there are a few people at my school doing something similar where they are doing 2 subjects a year over 3 years (i nearly did that too but i'm so glad i didnt)
A couple kids at my school are doing pathways and they did Year 11 in one year and then Year 12 over 2 years I think. :)

qwer12334

HSC
Anyways random thought you guys, do you think in the future video games could be put on the English syllabus? Just like how 20 years ago films weren't considered valid "texts" or "literature" but now are on the english syllabus
You can to do that in Extension English. like you get to choose your own texts to compare with the prescribed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 42, Guests: 35)