• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (132 Viewers)

shoulfer

Banned
HSC
same, cssa was a breeze - now i know not to believe anyone when they say trials is harder than hsc
mate that was 1000x easier than cssa paper 1, I didn't do the paper but I looked thru the comp last night and hsc was a pisstake in comparision

Last edited:

radioheadfan42

HSC
THE TEXTS WERE DELICIOUS MWAH MWAH TNANK YOU NESA ILY

the measurement one.....mmmm.....

AND I FINISHED IT ALL!! KIND OF!!! For the essay i got 2 full body paragraphs, but i realised i was running out of time, so i jotted down a conclusion so it at least seemed somewhat finished.

Then i wrote the third body paragraph on a separate page and indicated it - but i didn't finish it. OH WELL!! I am just happy its done with and i DID MUCH BETTER AT IT THAN I EXPECTED! At least in terms of the quantity of my writing...for quality I'm not so sure ooaoaoaa

justletmespeak123

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
honestly the goal for me is just to get 50 or above raw mark in english and hope the aligned mark does something, and then cook in every other subject cause unlike ENGLISH i like and have passion for those subjects..
raw mark of 50 is like a band 3. The teachers of my school wanted me to think it was a band 1.

ritkollenos

HSC
Trying to hole up at my local library for the next 8 hours but I know my ass could not focus for a substantial amount of time

keyboardsmash

HSC
How does your study of the text provide an insight on the complex relationship of human qualities, motivation and actions
i'm so pissed because i forgot to talk about SEX (in 1984) and that would have been PERFECT cause its like yknow human motivation actions whatever yada etc mefgksfbml. I'm so sad...

Solarised

HSC
i'm so pissed because i forgot to talk about SEX (in 1984) and that would have been PERFECT cause its like yknow human motivation actions whatever yada etc mefgksfbml. I'm so sad...
I had Shakespeare, so mate that was honestly a mad easy question which my essay answered perfectly, god really did gift me with this one, bu yk that means paper 2 is gonna be messed up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 86, Guests: 46)