• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (97 Viewers)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Module A: When texts are studied in conversation with each other, their differing perspectives on universal ideas are illuminated.

Module B: Great literature transcends time and place, capturing the enduring complexities of human nature. To what extent is this statement true?

Module C: The beauty and complexity of the natural world reveal deeper truths about human existence. (20 Marks, no reflection, discurive or imaginative).

This was discussed on a FaceBook group, but this was confirmed to me by my friend who's dad writes some of the tests, and he logged into some of his draft/editorial emails.

Message me for more information or proof.
LMAOOO

spiderfan44

HSC
Module A: When texts are studied in conversation with each other, their differing perspectives on universal ideas are illuminated.

Module B: Great literature transcends time and place, capturing the enduring complexities of human nature. To what extent is this statement true?

Module C: The beauty and complexity of the natural world reveal deeper truths about human existence. (20 Marks, no reflection, discurive or imaginative).

This was discussed on a FaceBook group, but this was confirmed to me by my friend who's dad writes some of the tests, and he logged into some of his draft/editorial emails.

Message me for more information or proof.
who the hell would risk getting fired and sued just so they could leak info to their daughter and her friend?

RJ.

HSC
me too so i'm just gonna close this tab and ask chat gpt to relate my discursive to nature just incase LMAO
boooooo get a friend to do it instead 🙏🙏🙏🙏 better feedback and not killing the environment 🙂↕(I get u tho)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 76, Guests: 21)