• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (78 Viewers)

user1207

HSC
Guys wth is the Casio fx-8200 au calculator just got one and this is so damn cool but also so confusing to use

Side note: $50 for a calculator is stretching it
lowkey not a fan of that calculator its not that user friendly😭 I just use it for exact form and complex numbers in 4U, but explore it and just keep trying it for ur questions so you get used to it. It won't take too long and isn't too bad for basic calculations, main annoying thing is having to change it to decimals each time

Solarised

HSC
lowkey not a fan of that calculator its not that user friendly😭 I just use it for exact form and complex numbers in 4U, but just keep trying it for ur questions so you get used to it. It won't take too long and isn't too bad for basic calculations, main annoying thing is having to change it to decimals each time
Bro I'm in standard 💀 It feels too smart for me

TheLastHope

HSC
Guys wth is the Casio fx-8200 au calculator just got one and this is so damn cool but also so confusing to use

Side note: $50 for a calculator is stretching it
I got it too. I hate it lol. its so complex and i cant even figure out how to get degrees, minutes seconds on it (I do standard too)

enchantedivory27

HSC
Paper 2 slayyyyeddd Mod C worked great for my piece I did like go back to basics with aristotle then compared to Taylor Swift haha. Mod B was nice typical textual integrity question worked for my generic. Mod a prob the worst like annoying it was more asking about the older text but still did decent.

what order did people do I did C B A

radagastthebrown

HSC
How are people's invigilators?
Mine are absolutely lovely ngl and they're less strict than my teachers were during trials which is a surprise
They're literally making my hsc experience
A lot nicer than the teachers, but she got mad at us today because she was bombarded with people complaining about not getting 10 minutes of reading time. Which we didn't, I should note, her justification was that because we spent so long going through the exam questions that it counted as reading time, so we only got 5 minutes of reading time yesterday rather than 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 76)