• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
Is that thing accurate, it gave me a really nice ATAR when I put my marks in, I just don't want any false hope
it’s as accurate as the marks ur putting into it. if you’re putting in marks from papers that haven’t been marked fairly or papers that are way easier than the 2022 hsc, it won’t be accurate. and it can’t account for your in school assessment mark, so if your ranking sucks then it won’t be accurate

Solarised

HSC
it’s as accurate as the marks ur putting into it. if you’re putting in marks from papers that haven’t been marked fairly or papers that are way easier than the 2022 hsc, it won’t be accurate. and it can’t account for your in school assessment mark, so if your ranking sucks then it won’t be accurate
Bro honestly you need a noble peace prize for inventing that calculator, goated stuff fr

igor9

HSC
Wait a minute (uh), get it how you live it (uh)
Ten toes in when we standin' on business
I'm a big stepper, underground methods

radagastthebrown

HSC
p diddy, beyonce and jay-z are the undisputed goats guys not trigonometric equations or normal distributions
"A cosmetics company, "Combs Cosmetics," produces baby oil in 500 mL bottles. The oil contains two main ingredients: baby oil and a patented compound called "Gamma-hydroxybutyrate" (GHB).

The production cost (C) in dollars per bottle is given by the function:
C(x) = 0.05x² - 0.8x + 10
Where x is the percentage of GHB in each 500 mL bottle.
What percentage of GHB should be used to minimize the production cost per bottle?"

KVL

HSC
"A cosmetics company, "Combs Cosmetics," produces baby oil in 500 mL bottles. The oil contains two main ingredients: baby oil and a patented compound called "Gamma-hydroxybutyrate" (GHB).

The production cost (C) in dollars per bottle is given by the function:
C(x) = 0.05x² - 0.8x + 10
Where x is the percentage of GHB in each 500 mL bottle.
What percentage of GHB should be used to minimize the production cost per bottle?"
8%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)