2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

carrotsss

HSC
I READ THAT PDF MORE THAN ONCE its just the online one legit gives the same questions every time
tbh the actual test felt the exact same as the practices like it is the exact same

also you can see if ur getting the questions right as u go so like you’ll know if things are going downhill and u have to go slow

carrotsss

HSC
yeah my dad is tryna force me to read the whole book but i don't want to 💀 i've done the DKT practice test like 10 times alr and 70% of the time i felt like they were recycling the same qs so i might as well just read the whole handbook tomorrow 💀
that’s like more than I did and I got 100%, you’ll be fine

like think about the avg driver and realise that they managed to pass it, if yhey can do it you easily can

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
yeah my dad is tryna force me to read the whole book but i don't want to 💀 i've done the DKT practice test like 10 times alr and 70% of the time i felt like they were recycling the same qs so i might as well just read the whole handbook tomorrow 💀
i did my dkt test on a random friday and i forgot i had the test that day so i had to run to the centre after school with all my documents and stuff, and guess what? i didn't even study for it. so like i just sped run the practise tests in the school library and like... i passed! it's v v chill lmao it's js the questions from the practise tests

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
The hardest part of that test was using those stupid touch screen things that didn't register my press half the time and waiting in line. Also they take your photo as soon as you pass and sign the documents (did my worst signature that's now on my licence) so heads up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)