• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (61 Viewers)

idk123233

HSC
look cover write check (essentially) + practise questions
syllabus and other rote memorisation stuff i just wrote it out over and over again by memory on a whiteboard (used funky colours so i didn't get too suicidal) until i knew it off by heart
practise questions are better for memorising content you actually need to think a bit about as well as linking bits of content together. personally i started answering individual q's w/ open book then progressed to timed/exam conditions. i think the process of using your brain to apply knowledge that fits the question helps internalise stuff better imo

(also pls be aware i did not study enough throughout the actual school year and basically just crammed everything 1 week before trials and same for hsc. so probably not a great way to study if you actually care about the subject, i hated it and was just there for the accelerated opportunity and marks.)
thank you so much!!!! bruh here me doing everything 4 days before lmao

how did u prepare for the essays, did u just focus on 2 topics?

spiderfan44

HSC
asking for a friend... how easy can u slide with a potentially fake sickness and getting a misadventure, tf the doctor gonna do say nah ur not ur lying
looking tempting
    1. School section:
      1. a Presiding Officer’s report that outlines any observable signs noticed by the exam supervisor(s) during the written exam for applications where the student physically attended some or all of a written exam only, or
      2. the class teacher’s report containing detailed observations for applications regarding practical submissions only.
    2. Independent evidence section(s):
      1. for illness, a NESA medical form – NESA will not accept a medical certificate that merely states a student is unfit for work/study, and/or
      2. for misadventure, other evidence1 explaining how the student’s performance in the HSC exam may have been impacted.
Independent evidence – illness
  1. The NESA medical form must be prepared by an appropriately qualified medical professional, and contain:
    1. the illness experienced by the student, and
    2. contemporary evidence of the illness, as observed by the attending medical professional, and
    3. the date of onset of the illness, and
    4. a statement about how the student’s performance in the exam may have been impacted, and
    5. any additional dates of consultation.
youd prob have to pretend to be sick throughout the exam itself. i wouldnt risk it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 56)