2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

harperissleepy

HSC
do you guys listen to music when studying? I'm kind of curious
I only listen to classical or instrumental music when studying because music with lyrics always gets me distracted :cry::cry: but its definitely an essential

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I only listen to classical or instrumental music when studying because music with lyrics always gets me distracted :cry::cry: but its definitely an essential
i always listen to music yes, the only time i don't is when i'm memorising stuff and a few other exceptions
the music i listen to has lyrics but i have a talent for tuning out the words and just paying attention to the backing

harperissleepy

HSC
i always listen to music yes, the only time i don't is when i'm memorising stuff and a few other exceptions
the music i listen to has lyrics but i have a talent for tuning out the words and just paying attention to the backing
wowwowoowow i applaud you for that that's impressive ngl :tongue2::tongue2: tuning stuff out is hard

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
wowwowoowow i applaud you for that that's impressive ngl :tongue2::tongue2: tuning stuff out is hard
i guess i developed it as an ✨adaptation✨
people in my classes, since y7, have always been extremely noisy so to actually get work done, i had to learn to tune them out and ended up with selective hearing which has its pros and cons lol

harperissleepy

HSC
i guess i developed it as an ✨adaptation✨
people in my classes, since y7, have always been extremely noisy so to actually get work done, i had to learn to tune them out and ended up with selective hearing which has its pros and cons lol
im jealous thats such a good thing to have tho in school environments
people can be so disruptive

shovemeinasock

HSC
I either listen to classical music or my calm r&b playlist along with some mac demarco :tongue::headbang:

tote bag

HSC
i almost always study with music unless something im doing is like not making sense then i need silence to focus 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)

• axe