2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

Chiprr

HSC
yeah i meant like 2 b2b 2h periods; would hate that sm
It's timetabled as 2 hours for MX2 on a Monday afternoon but the teacher generally takes us through the theory and a few examples, has us answer like 5 questions and lets us go so we generally spend an hour and a bit in there and then we can head home early.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
On top of that all the extension 1 and 2 maths students' study periods clash so we can't run them on the timetable and I have my ridiculous 17 study periods a fortnight with loads of before and after school classes

C_master

HSC
thanks ig, physics is gonna kill me because i understand literally nothing, everything goes in one ear out the other and im not even confident on the stuff we learnt in year 11 like i deadass forget everything
Ive heard most stuff from yr 11 physics dont matter; only some for year 12 but idk Ive only done mod 1 so far and im dreading the thought of doing mod 7-8 (the ones most ppl hate sm)

sainzsgf

HSC
On top of that all the extension 1 and 2 maths students' study periods clash so we can't run them on the timetable and I have my ridiculous 17 study periods a fortnight with loads of before and after school classes
that is so unlucky wish you all the best, ive got a 2 period day tomorrow HAHAHA

sainzsgf

HSC
Ive heard most stuff from yr 11 physics dont matter; only some for year 12 but idk Ive only done mod 1 so far and im dreading the thought of doing mod 7-8 (the ones most ppl hate sm)
its kinda some of the basic like info on dynamics which i think was mod 2, like i was on holiday and wasnt in class when we learnt that so now i cant understand some of the questions in mod 5

liyzapiza

HSC
Some teachers are nice and give you a 5-10 minute break halfway through the lesson, others don't. Luckily I enjoy learning and am able to quite easily make it through lessons. (also probably helps some people prepare for 3 hour HSC exams as you already have to focus for 2 so you're 3/4 of the way there)

We definitely have some lessons where we're productive for like an hour and then devolve into talking so loudly amongst each other that the teacher a room over has to come and ask us to be quiet. The only other thing that's good for 2 hour periods is having a free period in the morning or afternoon. The school allows for a flexible timetable so you can leave at 1pm on a day you have a free in the afternoon when usually you would end at 4pm. Some people don't even have to come to school on friday because of having 2 free's in the morning (friday ends at 1pm)
That's both hell and heaven. You're a real soldier for staying at that school bcs I wouldda left ages ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)