2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Guys I went to a new school and literally everyone has groups of 11-12 and knows each other and I LITERALLY KNOW NOBODY 😭 I got approached by a few people but yeah everyone seems so happy and idk how to fit in w them when they all bond over there old schools while I go somewhere so irrelevant and lonely. I mean I knew this was going to happen but like help me or imma kms and be in their memorial garden.
just talk bro idk like say wassup and chill, ull eventually make friends.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
yeah I did that today it was nice still trying to adjust and scared of the yr12s 😭 😭
bro have u not seen this generation, the year 7s act like pimps and drug dealers and try to "scare" ppl but like im more scared that i might accidentally push them over cuz i cant see em

just be chill, say wassup and dont let anyone see ur "scared". if ur intimidated, ppl r gonna obv try to troll u

hafsah_

HSC
already skimmed thsc and acehsc and my teachers are gatekeeping 😭
I have the same question as you tbh. Do you know any for Biology, because the ones I see online that contain images of graphs, trends, etc. are removed for copyright reasons so I have to skip them.

hafsah_

HSC
thats legit the oath every teacher takes i swear, mfs never give out past papers until post trials
They gatekeep everything then get mad at the students for not getting more Band 6s. I understand if there's plagiarism for whatever reason and they actually can't, but that's hardly the case.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I have the same question as you tbh. Do you know any for Biology, because the ones I see online that contain images of graphs, trends, etc. are removed for copyright reasons so I have to skip them.
I got most of them from thsc or AceHSC and they weren't copyrighted. Have you looked at those?

mandemindiguise

HSC
hey guys is a rank of 34/169 bad?? i got 79% for the task
1st rank got 90% and 3rd rank got 85%
this is for biology -ik its the first task so my rank will change but i just would like to know

carrotsss

HSC
hey guys is a rank of 34/169 bad?? i got 79% for the task
1st rank got 90% and 3rd rank got 85%
this is for biology -ik its the first task so my rank will change but i just would like to know
depends a lot on ur school, compare to the number of b6 ur school usually gets in bio - if your school gets 100 b6 every year in bio you’re looking amazing but if they get 3 b6 per year then you’ll need to improve a fair bit

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
yall what does it mean to be equal ranked w/ someone i legit dont understand like what if we end up getting equally placed after t3 assessments that's actually screwed

mandemindiguise

HSC
depends a lot on ur school, compare to the number of b6 ur school usually gets in bio - if your school gets 100 b6 every year in bio you’re looking amazing but if they get 3 b6 per year then you’ll need to improve a fair bit
my school only got 9 last year and 10 the year before

sainzsgf

HSC
does anyone have like a good questons by topic for advanced math? ive tried looking but most are trash ngl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)