2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
what do you think about the workload and content? a lot ppl say you need to dedicate a whole lot more time to it then mx1
yeah u do. i’m ranked second in my year for it and do abt an hour of math when I get back from school. an hour a day is pretty standard 🤷‍♂️

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
for those of y'all doing biology, how exactly do you memorise the content and apply it?

i've done well in assessments because they aren't exams so sometimes when i look at past papers, i'm just confused because i understand what it's asking but don't understand what to write exactly...

i don't know how to explain my situation 💀

HSC
for those of y'all doing biology, how exactly do you memorise the content and apply it?

i've done well in assessments because they aren't exams so sometimes when i look at past papers, i'm just confused because i understand what it's asking but don't understand what to write exactly...

i don't do biology but i would just think its about establishing links between concepts and relating it back to what the question is asking you.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC

for all my content heavy subjects I’m not assed to make Anki flash cards so I just spam questions until I remember most of it

Susu123

HSC
Susu is not an accurate representation of the average mx2 kid lol. we all look like lazy eshays compared to her
stop i haven't looked at mx2 in like 2 weeks i feel useless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)