• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
they moved the due date for my cafs irp forward it is a wonderful day to be alive! (although it was funny being students who were obviously putting it off scrambling to get it started i will admit)
isnt the hsc just fucking amazing? 😍

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Shouldn't we have a set of guidelines too so we know what behaviour is allowed? I find it a bit funny that we have a report option but no rules
I would suggest creating a thread in the Site News, Feedback and Support forum with details as this is something that could perhaps be implemented.

Essentially, members need to be aware of the following:
  • Derailing - this means not posting irrelevant messages in threads, especially those in the main forums.
  • Spam - Spam posts are removed as soon as we become/are made aware of them.
  • Copyrighted material - This includes exam papers made by particular companies (as opposed to those made by schools, which can be freely shared on BoS) as well as textbooks, which cannot be posted on BoS.
  • Explicit content.
  • Flaming or other inappropriate behaviour - BoS is a community where everyone is treated with respect. Abusive posts are therefore not tolerated.
do u get paid?
No, Moderators are simply volunteers who dedicate some of their time to supporting the BoS community. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)