• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

harperissleepy

HSC
guys does anyone of your parents compare you to your classmates or friends ☠ idk if anyone relates................................. i'm just interested LMFFFFAOOO COZ WHY NOT
yes literally all my friends who are smarter than me
they stopped now tho after my siblings and I told them how it upset us ☠
honestly if its really frustrating you or making you upset you just have to be upfront and tell them, 'hey this is actually putting me down and I'd really appreciate it if you stopped'

katiekms

HSC
@katiekms hbuu do u get compared to anyone.

im curious coz one of my friends gets compared so hard, not for studying i think but for random asf shitz or smt
teachers compare me sometimes but my mum's pretty supportive. i dont really go to a high ranked school so there probably wouldnt be as much of that competitive nature in your schools.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i don't get compared but people get mad at me because they say that their parents compare them to me 😭
people have asked me to start failing so that the comparison stops, how is that my fault 😭
So you're the overachiever hmmm

rosieohposie

HSC
is anyone else physically unable to work with a teacher lingering in their google doc or is that just me.... like i need to get this research project done but i can't because it feels like the online equivalent of having someone breathing on your neck when you're trying to write... i appreciate my teacher looking over my previous paragraphs but i cannot bring myself to work while she's in there???

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)