• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (11 Viewers)

enchantedivory27

HSC
saw my neurologist and i have ulnar nerve entrapment at my elbow. it causes me a ton of pain and makes it difficult to write, it gets even worse when i write! just in time for my trials and hsc!!
oh no that sucks! sure that you will be able to get a writer but still not ideal timing

sainzsgf

HSC
my school doesn't do English trials, we focus on Mod C in our assessment & my pdh teacher decided to only focus on our options essay as AT4
so i only have business, math and legal :)
oh thats lowkey kinda lucky that you can spend more time on everything else, but then your first attempt at exam setting hsc for english will be the hsc damn

sainzsgf

HSC
saw my neurologist and i have ulnar nerve entrapment at my elbow. it causes me a ton of pain and makes it difficult to write, it gets even worse when i write! just in time for my trials and hsc!!
thats just horrible, surely you can get some disability provision?

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
oh thats lowkey kinda lucky that you can spend more time on everything else, but then your first attempt at exam setting hsc for english will be the hsc damn
i know its a hit or miss kinda situation, but i am doing eng trial papers on my own just to see how its like

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
does anyone know the best structure for elliot essays is?. I was gonna do paras for each poem but then my teacher suggested it is more sophisticated to have paras by theme where u incorporate 2-3 poems per para. she said we dont have to compare them but idk this structure better or nah?
my teacher gave us this, hopefully its a bit helpful:

1720917524528.png1720917554150.png

DoubleTrj

HSC
this is your first post, love that
Yeah I was just reading through the forum to find some stuff that'd help me out or something. Thought somebody could benefit off my own opinion!

any SOR & modern notes are appreciated btw

weeze

HSC
anyone else have their trials week 1 or is my school just the most evil in the entire state

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)