2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

HSC
thelittlepotatofrog for T.S. Eliot, in particular prufrock what would you say the overall "meaning" is. 1 of my teachers said that it's about alienation/isolation in the modern world and an individual's search for meaning. But the other 1 said it's about prufrock's immasculation, procrastination and search for love. So I'm confused.
its more the first one, the internal/external and alienation and isolation in modern world

I think if you check my ts eliot help document it should be there somewhere :)

"Eliot’s innovative style examines the existential crisis of the modern man who struggles to find connection in a world saturated with materialism and superficiality. Eliot offers a stark criticism of the alienation brought about by the rapid rise of industrialization and urbanisation. eliot focuses on Prufrock’s isolation, looking to challenge the promise of modernity as a progression forward for humankind."

spiderfan44

HSC
anyone have any ancient history trial papers? i cant seem to find any
found some on studocu but idk if theyre any good bcuz i dont take ancient

weeze

HSC
do u guys recommend going to libraries like state library to study?
I definitely recommend going to the library, it really helps you focus! If you're talking about State Library in Sydney its pretty nice but it can get super crowded during exam periods... Right now going to UTS library is good because its super pretty and its open to the public during weekdays til 8pm ++ its really empty right now since I think the Uni students are on holiday rn :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)