2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

zahri992

HSC
did anyone else who did cssa paper 2 today feel like they've seen the mod c question before for advanced english? i swear yesterday i was talking to my friend saying that i saw in a paper a mod c question that said something about clarity, idk if i saw it on thsc or what

HSC
did anyone else who did cssa paper 2 today feel like they've seen the mod c question before for advanced english? i swear yesterday i was talking to my friend saying that i saw in a paper a mod c question that said something about clarity, idk if i saw it on thsc or what
do you like nutella

HSC
u prob did they just have to recycle year on year lmao

tatijantannous

HSC
Yesss I was doing a practise paper for paper 1 on Sunday, it was the same writer from an extract in the 2022 cssa trials (pretty sure it was 2022 cssa). I immediately recognised the name murakami.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)