• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
Does anyone know what I do after I get the offer? Am I meant to accept it even if I'm not 100% sure i want to go to UTS? Im still waiting on seeing my hsc results before wanting to commit to the school... also can I take it off of my UAC course preference list?

edit: when i accepted the offer and made a whole account its asking me to enrol ... i dont want to officially enrol right now (idk if it even works like that since its conditional on a 69 atar) or lose the offer if i dont accept it right now idk someone pls help if u know

stephsstudies

HSC
Hey Everyone! I was just wondering, to all those doing DT this year and to whoever got nominated for SHAPE, what did you create?

Demons

HSC
Hey Everyone! I was just wondering, to all those doing DT this year and to whoever got nominated for SHAPE, what did you create?
I don't do DT but I got nominated for SHAPE for my Multimedia major for Industrial technology. For my major, I did a short film about time travel with a lot of special effects and explained it really well in my folio. I also made a website, posters and the video as a package to advertise my short film about time travel.

Legendary16

HSC
I don't do DT but I got nominated for my Multimedia major for Industrial technology. For my major, I did a short film about time travel with a lot of special effects and explained it really well in my folio. I also made a website, posters and the video as a package to advertise my short film about time travel.
what's the link? You had me at time travel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)