• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

appleali

HSC
i personally cant wait til uni, although it will undoubtedly be more work i think it will be better considering the freedom, and also the lack of competitive stress. like although year 12 might be easier in terms of content, you have to compete for a certain atar whereas in uni you just have to pass to get the degree

lyingsalsa

HSC
i personally cant wait til uni, although it will undoubtedly be more work i think it will be better considering the freedom, and also the lack of competitive stress. like although year 12 might be easier in terms of content, you have to compete for a certain atar whereas in uni you just have to pass to get the degree
uni is more work that is self-directed but less work overall. I think if you can sit down for a period of time and study, you should be fine in uni

spiderfan44

HSC
i do like that i get to focus purely on subject i actually like during uni. i know we get to choose our own subjects in hsc, but theyre all pretty different subjects which some i just dont like at all. its also kind of nice that if i fail one unit, im only failing 1 out of 24 units, rather than 1 out of 5. i dont have to worry about english, or geography, or food tech. i can just focus entirely on a subject i like a ton. im really good at getting hung up on one subject.

lyingsalsa

HSC
i do like that i get to focus purely on subject i actually like during uni. i know we get to choose our own subjects in hsc, but theyre all pretty different subjects which some i just dont like at all. its also kind of nice that if i fail one unit, im only failing 1 out of 24 units, rather than 1 out of 5. i dont have to worry about english, or geography, or food tech. i can just focus entirely on a subject i like a ton. im really good at getting hung up on one subject.
looking forward to never doing english EVER again 😁

igor9

HSC
i cant wait for when i finish hsc exams!!! (I do geography, all my friends will be finished before me)
a lot of ppl do physics too mate, so a lot ppl will finish just 24 hrs before u which is not that much either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)