• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (136 Viewers)

user1207

HSC
what's the best way to adapt memorised responses?
any quick tips
for me this depends on what I write ab but I try to include this that can apply to different parts of the syllabus. For example, with my mod B I have quotes that show multiple distinctive qualities, that can show form, themes, character etc, WHat you want is to pic evidence and points that are broad enough to fit into varying parts of the syllabus. Hope that helps
i feel you, stranger+meursault investigation for mod A and Henry IV Part 1 for mod B
first person I've seen doing henry istg no one freaking does that our school hates us

appleali

HSC
guys i just read the rubric for mod c
it is possible for them to give us an informative...
do you think they will

HSC
for me this depends on what I write ab but I try to include this that can apply to different parts of the syllabus. For example, with my mod B I have quotes that show multiple distinctive qualities, that can show form, themes, character etc, WHat you want is to pic evidence and points that are broad enough to fit into varying parts of the syllabus. Hope that helps

first person I've seen doing henry istg no one freaking does that our school hates us
Same

finwand

HSC

I do henry 🙋‍♀️hate it, our class thinks the question is gonna be really specific like Father-Son relationship or smth

+ an extract q

appleali

HSC
does anyone know if they are likely to ask in mod c:
"reimagine a different perspective from a character in one of your prescribed texts"
is it worth preparing for or nah

finwand

HSC
"reimagine a different perspective from a character in one of your prescribed texts"
Just try a scaffold 4 it and see if u can adapt it well

I feel like its gonna be a full 20 mark something this year

TheLastHope

HSC
I would be clueless. I sturctly only know 4 ETA's of mprescribedes texts, nothing else as in i couldn't give a background behind them, I only know the quotes

user1207

HSC
I do henry 🙋‍♀️hate it, our class thinks the question is gonna be really specific like Father-Son relationship or smth

+ an extract q
father son relo is hellla specific i only have it mentioned a bit but might just be able to make it a larger component 😪

weeze

HSC
can we all please put into the universe that they won’t force any form of text for mod c and allow us to choose what we want? please? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
no. this is a competition. and ima take first place. speaking it into the universe right NOW

:shoot::shoot::shoot:20 MARK DISCURSIVE, IT WILL BE A 20 MARK DISCURSIVE, ITS A 20 MARK DISCURSIVE :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

jk i hope they wont force any form of text or have an extract for any other the other modules love u all :angel: :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 91, Guests: 45)