• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (110 Viewers)

person3024

HSC
i feel like my quote analysis is unnecessarily long and im blabbing for no reason and ik bc of this im gonna run out of time

finwand

HSC
Drop the quote & analysis ur using, sometimes u can use it twice I'll help you tell
...he harnesses his desire in his clandestine hysteric repetitions "Down with Big Brother". [sentences on rubric/q]. The aphorism of "Down with Big Brother" closely resembles the linguistically reduced nature of Newspeak....

susmaster24

HSC
Are any of you studying ? Also that bloody rubrix guy from instagram just crawled onto my feed to say "your cooked" and leave

verbatim: "Remember, it is too late to cram for you exam tomorrow. Just relax and try to do the best you can to maximise your mark."

Ridiculous.

LuckySquid283

HSC
...he harnesses his desire in his clandestine hysteric repetitions "Down with Big Brother". [sentences on rubric/q]. The aphorism of "Down with Big Brother" closely resembles the linguistically reduced nature of Newspeak....
Looks like it's okay to me. If ur pressed ab it move the rubric sentence after and just write "The aphorism closely resembles..." instead 4 the second sentence

vajayjay

HSC
you are supposed to do this. Or at least sitting and dissecting a quote, rather than just saying it once, the effect and moving on.

if u did this tomorrow, it would help :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 84, Guests: 26)