• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (10 Viewers)

redisdead

HSC
the inviligators in our trials were so bad they were deadass having conversation while half of us had our hands up waiting for more booklets
One of them made me wait 30 mins before I was allowed another rest break which I'm literally entitled to as someone mentally disabled... and I got 63 on the test, applied for misadventure but nope nothing

redisdead

HSC
what's everyone's word count?

I just found out I can barely do 950 words if I want my handwriting to be legible 🙃🙃🙃
Like before the holidays it was 500 but through a lot of practice I've managed to consistently hit 700. I've thought though as long as I answer conscisively, it shouldn't be TOO much of a problem hopefully

willy_g0706

HSC
is using the text in thesis statements ok? any english geeks
eg. is this any good?
Analyse how your prescribed text represents paradoxes which have changed your thinking about the human experience
George Orwell’s prose fiction Nineteen Eighty Four explores the uncomfortable paradox of oppressed human behaviour conflicting with humanity’s desires, revealing the fragility of human motivations under the restrictive human experience of psychological control.

ihatehsc24

HSC
is using the text in thesis statements ok? any english geeks
eg. is this any good?
Analyse how your prescribed text represents paradoxes which have changed your thinking about the human experience
George Orwell’s prose fiction Nineteen Eighty Four explores the uncomfortable paradox of oppressed human behaviour conflicting with humanity’s desires, revealing the fragility of human motivations under the restrictive human experience of psychological control.
I like to have a general thesis first and then introduce my text although I don't think this should be a problem either

zepplu

HSC
One of them made me wait 30 mins before I was allowed another rest break which I'm literally entitled to as someone mentally disabled... and I got 63 on the test, applied for misadventure but nope nothing
yeah they can do that because your only allowed a 5 minute rest break every 30 minutes of your exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)