• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (144 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
is using the text in thesis statements ok? any english geeks
eg. is this any good?
Analyse how your prescribed text represents paradoxes which have changed your thinking about the human experience
George Orwell’s prose fiction Nineteen Eighty Four explores the uncomfortable paradox of oppressed human behaviour conflicting with humanity’s desires, revealing the fragility of human motivations under the restrictive human experience of psychological control.
You def can, i dont but its just personal preference. Neither will restrict you from getting a b6 :)

bcv

HSC
how can i do unseen texts faster? i always go over 45min
read question first and then read the text and ensure that you pick out evidence specific to the question, no need to analyse the entire text/art piece given, and also you dont need any complex techniques, simple ones do the job well. i complete my short answers under 35 minutes because i don't analyse the entire thing and my usual outcome is 19/20 or 20/20.

e8zks

HSC
read question first and then read the text and ensure that you pick out evidence specific to the question, no need to analyse the entire text/art piece given, and also you dont need any complex techniques, simple ones do the job well. i complete my short answers under 35 minutes because i don't analyse the entire thing and my usual outcome is 19/20 or 20/20.
any other tips

susmaster24

HSC
@aqwerty123402 you will be fine I promise. And either way, I have been scrolling through reels all day, i'll say a few prayers, we cooked but ykhit.

If you care this much then you will likely do far better than alot of people who care very little. Also yes! 10 hours of sleep will very likely be sufficient!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 86, Guests: 58)