• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (14 Viewers)

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
Keys don't merge into each other as much as I thought, but they look weird, as seen in the arrow keys. The coffee cup handle is also warping. And the backspace key looks funky.

NESA didn't cook with this image
I thought those cords were charging wires lmao, turns out the ai tried to make it a string for the bag

Solarised

HSC
For the essay question, i did the crucible and OMG IT FIT SO PERFECTLY BUT I FOR SOME REASON could not remember some of my quotes, so i ended up improvising with what i remembered. It was short, i didnt finish it - I ended up writing two body paragraphs, realised time was running out and so i jotted down a conclusion and wrote a third body paragraph on another page. Which i hadnt finished - BUT HEY I GOT SOMETHING DOWN!
Isn't this the second time you said this :confused:

radagastthebrown

HSC
I talked about how Miller presents insights into how fear and hysteria influences human motivations and actions, and the paradox of apparent human qualities vs. actions. Paradox of the collective identity of Salem vs. the actual motivations and actions of characters as well. Not sure if that's correct, I didn't really talk MY insights but que sera sera

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
personally i just memorise the quotes, techniques, and context, and then use that information to link it towards the given question
Yeah I’ve got my quotes downpat, just up to me to memorise my analysis and adapt :) thank u!! is this for mod a

keyboardsmash

HSC
Yeah I’ve got my quotes downpat, just up to me to memorise my analysis and adapt :) thank u!! is this for mod a
i intend on doing that for module a and module b. honestly im not sure where i'm going with module c i might be cooked lowkey, i'm just gonna get like 2-3 quotes from module c texts that i've done in class (for reflection), and then also maybe takes some ideas from my creative writing assignment.

saltedparsley

HSC
that's very much a lesson i've learnt the hard way, my school rank is so bad because i'm in alternative education but technically it's a private school i can tell people i went to a private school and look impressive (life hacks)

thank you for the motivation. it's nice to have a reminder from other people, i feel like it actually hits more than me telling myself

(sorry about deleting the first reply. formatting issues haha)
wait there's no way you're a steiner kid right...

et1cs

HSC
wait could we have spoken about anomalies, paradoxes and inconsistencies in human motivation and behaviour cos that's the rubric dot point, if u said that ur still linking to the Q rightttt?
Hopefully…. Bc i did sprinkle in some rubric words like paradoxes, anomalies, complexity… also some buzz words like multifaceted 🤬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)