• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (10 Viewers)

mhsctips2024_

HSC
IM FINALLY REVEALING WHAT THE QUESTION IS JUST BEFORE SO YOU GUYS CANT BENEFIT ITS TOO late,
anyways the question is for mod c
In your piece, draw upon ideas and concerns in the above stimulus (idk what it is) that causes feelings of uncertainty?
Relate to how you are reading this instead of studying and ponder that you are fucked for not studying enough.

failing student

HSC
IM FINALLY REVEALING WHAT THE QUESTION IS JUST BEFORE SO YOU GUYS CANT BENEFIT ITS TOO late,
In your piece, draw upon ideas and concerns in the above stimulus (idk what it is) that causes feelings of uncertainty?
Relate to how you are reading this instead of studying and ponder that you are fucked for not studying enough.
wot

lejend_991

HSC
standard or advanced?

ixus65

HSC
does anyone know if discursives are marked more harshly than imaginatives or is there no real way to indicate this? people say you have a better chance of good marks on an imaginative

weeze

HSC
does anyone know if discursives are marked more harshly than imaginatives or is there no real way to indicate this? people say you have a better chance of good marks on an imaginative
i dont think there's any real way to indicate this
I've heard the opposite where discursive gets better marks if its well done rather than a imaginative that's well done but i dont believe that either

HSC
do you guys reference ts eliot poems using written dates or publishing dates??

HSC
i think they're marked equally. ive done both imaginative and discursive in exams this year and both of them got 100%, admittedly the imaginative was extension english lit worlds tho

okbyemate

HSC
My cousin's mother's sister's mate gave Johnno some leaks for today's paper to give to my other cousin's brother's mother's son in law to then give to me, to then give to you all here.

Today's exam, English Paper 2 (Two), will have a pursuasive. If any further leakage information is required, please reply to me A.P.A.P (As Soon As Possible).

JesusofRice

HSC
My cousin's mother's sister's mate gave Johnno some leaks for today's paper to give to my other cousin's brother's mother's son in law to then give to me, to then give to you all here.

Today's exam, English Paper 2 (Two), will have a pursuasive. If any further leakage information is required, please reply to me A.P.A.P (As Soon As Possible).
I agree with okbyemate, but knowing the cunts they will give a stupid topic/stimulus.

But who cares about English, I can't wait for Extension 4 Maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 7)