• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (24 Viewers)

beanbug

HSC
is anyone else experiencing like, chronic fatigue because of the hsc stress?? idk i feel like i could sleep for 12 hours and still be exhausted. i can’t wait to be done with these exams
literally me too.. it was soo bad during trials i would get 8 hours of sleep, go to breakfast and then come back to my room and sleep for another 5 hours.

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
nesa has released the advanced paper on the website but not the marking guidelines yet damn
They should release the things the markers refer to (the actual answers) without that stupid rubric. I don't think they actually use the "marking guidelines" to mark.

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
It's not as if it's affecting you being there, you get the answers either way 🤷‍♂️
It's probably not even the answers they used originally. I think the sample soulutions are taken from students, just typed up, which is why they probably don't release it soon.

Solarised

HSC
It's probably not even the answers they used originally. I think the sample soulutions are taken from students, just typed up, which is why they probably don't release it soon.
Honestly theres no point in seeing the answers anyway, just wait for atar to get released, your just putting yourself though stress going through answers imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)